If you didn’t get all of the sales you wanted on Black Friday, Cyber Monday is here. Though there may be no physical crowds to deal with, it is still a good idea to have a plan for online gift buying this year. So as you go online for the biggest online shopping day of the year, here are few tips to keep in mind to create the best online shopping experience possible.
- Book Mark links you would like to visit ahead of time
- Research and make a list before starting, know pricing on items needed so you can recognize a deal
- Set a budget as corresponds with the above created list
- Only shop remaining bargains after listed items are accounted for
- Shop from the bottom up. most visitors start and snatch flash sales near the top
- Sort by size, there is no sense in falling in love with an item if they don’t have your size left
- Target the sites that you frequent and could possibly have loyalty points to redeem
- If you see something great, buy it right away
If you buy any big ticketed items online this year, don’t forget to talk to your local agent, WTM to make sure that you have the appropriate coverages on your insurance policies.
Happy Monday and Happy Shopping!