Looking for a good spot to take your family to see lights? How about loading up the family and going to a holiday lights drive-thru. There are several great options in Georgia to consider.
Magical Nights of Lights at Lanier Islands (Nov. 20-Jan.3, 5-10pm)
- The drive through this magnificent holiday display of lights is also accompanied by a companion app for a holiday track you can listen to while enjoying the drive through this display.
Holiday Light Spectacular at Atlanta Motor Speedway (Nov.27-Dec.30, Sun-Wed 6-9pm, Fri & Sat 6-10pm)
- See the speedway light up the season with the Holiday Light Spectacular. Drive through this display of more that 3 million lights including Santa village and carnival rides.
Christmas as The Rock Ranch (Nov. 26-Dec. 31, 6-10pm)
- Drive through Christmas Lights at the Rock Ranch, this mile long display of lights was hung by volunteers and ranch hands and is a Georgia favorite.
Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens (Nov. 13-Jan.2, 6-10pm)
- Bundle up for a trolley ride or drive through your own car through this lighted wonderland of more than 8 million lights. This was named one of the top 10 places to holiday lights nationally.
Life College Lights of Life (Nov.26-Dec.31, 6-10pm)
- More than 100 displays on a 1.5 mile drive thru the whole campus that the family is sure to love.
Pettit Creek Farms (Nov.28-Dec.31, Mon-Thurs 6-9pm, Fri-Sun 6-10pm)
- Enjoy this well lit one mile drive through this farm in Cartersville sure to be a family hit.