Insurance topics discussed by the knowledgable experts at Williams, Turner & Mathis, Inc.
Listen to “Covering Your Assets” with Ray and Lynn; Monday/12 noon and Sunday/9 am on WCFO AM – News Talk 1160 – The talk of the town.
1 ) Underinsured Motorist-When to use an attorney
2 ) Life Insurance for Children-Different types of Life Insurance
3 ) Film Insurance & Restoration Companies
4 ) Liability Limits-having the correct limits and claim examples
5 ) Affordable Care Act Effects and Conversation- Pre-existing conditions etc.
6) What is included in a policy vs. Add On Coverage
7) Affordable Care Act (Life Changes Events, marriage,baby, home etc..)
8) Commercial-Building Insurance(different types)
9) Top 10 Least Expensive Cars to Insure in 2014
10) Homeowners Insurance, Rate factors, Personal Articles Policy, Replacement Cost
11) Insurance Commissioner’s Role
12) Contents Coverage, claim examples, Rental vehicle additional coverages
13) Short Term and Long Term Disability
14) Fire Prevention Safety, related claims
15) Insurance Fraud- Cases, examples and how they are handled
16) Life Insurance
17) Audits, New Car Gadgets, effects on insurance rates
18) Health Insurance, selling across state lines, commisioner safety practices with insurance companies
19) Industry Bad Apples, agent ethics and commissioner accountability